onsdag 22. august 2012

First assignment due on Sunday..

First post on my new blog..

Few weeks ago I made a traveller blog so I could keep my family and friends updated in Norway on what is happening on exchange here in Singapore. But I only made one post there(lazy) and I already have a new blog.. But this blog I can't give up on so easily since it´s depending on my grade in a subject I take at National University of Singapore (I also hope that my honesty about my laziness won't put my grade down).

Ether way this blog is made for the subject called Professional Communication, and that means it is made for me so I can improve my communication skills. The assignment is due on Sunday and it is about Importance of effective communication and why it is important to me. Because of the assignment I will wright in the next post a bitt about my self and why I decided to take this module.



1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks, Sumea.

    I appreciate your effort and look forward to reading your ideas and learning about your experience.

    (No marking down for laziness!)

    SvarSlett